Of course the main reason you’re here is to play golf. Sometimes though, even the keenest golfers feel like a day off. We also have many clients who bring non playing partners or friends with them.
view our suggestions for other things to do in Mallorca when not playing golf
A guide to how hilly Mallorca’s golf courses are.
Alcanada has some hills, buggies for the unfit.
Andratx is hilly and buggies are strongly recommended.
Bendinat is hilly and buggies are recommended.
Canyamel front nine has some hills so buggies recommended for some, but many walk.
Capdepera last six are a bit hilly so buggies for the infirm.
Golf Park Puntiró is easily walkable.
Maioris undulates in parts, is not a hilly course, it is easily walkable.
Pollensa has some hills, buggies for the unfit.
Poniente undulates in parts, is not a hilly course, it is easily walkable.
Pula undulating but only one hill of note.
Santa Ponsa undulates in parts, is not a hilly course, it is easily walkable.
Son Antem (both courses) are flat and easily walkable.
Son Gual undulates in parts, is not a hilly course, it is easily walkable.
Son Quint undulates in parts, is not a hilly course, it is easily walkable.
Son Servera is flat and is easily walkable.
Son Termens (back nine) is very hilly and buggies are strongly recommended.
Son Vida is hilly but is walkable by the reasonably fit.
Son Muntaner is less hilly and is walkable.
Vall D’Or is hilly and buggies recommended for all but the fit.
- We are the longest standing and most experienced golf tour operator based here in Mallorca, legally registered in Spain since 1999.
- We are on call 24 / 7. How does a foreign operator deal with any problems that may arise while you are here? i.e. on a Sunday afternoon.
- We have been on the Island over 40 years and regularly play all the courses giving us first hand knowledge and information on them, which we pass on to our clients.
- We have excellent rates for tee times, accommodation, transport and car hire and will beat any valid quote you have from another company.
- You can pay by bank transfer, bankers cheque or credit card.
- Our credit card charge is ONLY 1.95%.
- No hidden extras. If you need to make an amendment to your booking, i.e. someone drops out or comes in, we do not charge any additional fees. Other company’s charge up to £25 for each amendment you make to your booking.
- We are held in high regard by the “Mallorca Golf Course Association”, who have asked us to represent them at various trade fairs and golf shows.
- If you receive a valid quote for the same service which is lower than ours we will always guarantee to beat it.
At the Mallorca Golf Holidays, we will always do our best to ensure you have the tee-times you require. This is made easier by booking your golf game as far in advance as possible. As with all golf courses, they can become very busy at certain times of the year. The busiest times for golf here in Mallorca are spring and autumn.
If you receive a valid quote for the same service which is lower than ours we will always guarantee to beat it.
For flight only clients, Mallorca Golf Holidays can arrange any type of accommodation to suit your needs. These range from a basic hostal, or a self catering apartment to a 3, 4, or 5 star hotel with half or full board.
For coach transfers we have a specialist company to provide all airport and golf course transfers at excellent rates.
For anyone wanting their own transport to travel to the beautiful Mallorca golf courses or get around the island, Mallorca Golf Holidays can help. We work with some of the largest and most well established rental firms on the island who provide preferential rates for you, our clients.
|ALCANADA||30 May – 02 June Greens|
16 – 17 Feb Greens
13 – 14 June Greens
01 – 02 Sep Greens
21 – 22 Nov greens
|BENDINAT||10 – 13 Aug|
06 – 13 June Greens
29 Aug – 05 Sept Greens
|CAPDEPERA||No dates advised – Usually Nov / Dec|
|GOLF PARK PUNTIRO||29 Aug – 03 Sep|
23 – 26 Feb Greens
14 – 22 June Greens
30 Aug – 02 Sep Greens
|POLLENSA||No dates advised|
06 June – 23 June Greens
30 Aug – 11 Sept Greens
|PULA||27 June – 11 July Greens|
|SANTA PONSA||No dates advised|
|SON ANTEM EAST||
09 – 10 Feb Greens
10 – 11 May Greens
6 – 8 Sept Greens
|SON ANTEM WEST||
23 – 24 Feb Greens
24 – 25 May Greens
20 – 22 Sept Greens
13 – 15 Jan Hollow coring
04 Jul – 31 Aug 9 holes only
30 Nov – 01 Dec Hollow coring
|SON MUNTANER||8 May – 30 Sep Closed|
|SON QUINT||13 – 14 June Hollow coring|
|SON SERVERA||13 – 16 June Hollow coring|
|SON TERMENS||No dates advised|
|SON VIDA||30 – 31 May Hollow coring|
|VALL D’OR||31 May – 07 June|
Mallorca has a wealth of venues for any occasion. Mallorca Golf Holidays can organise an unforgettable night to round off your golfing holiday. We will also arrange for trophies or other prizes you require for any competitions you may have had throughout your stay.